Anyone can be an astrophotographer with the Polarie Star Tracker. This tripod for the Polarie includes 2 ball heads so you are ready to start imaging. Polarie sold separately.
This is Model M-184V with 4 section legs. It replaces the discontinued tripod model M-178V.
- Working Height: 22" to 72.5"
- Without using the elevators: 54"
- Elevator Pole Extension: 7.8" with use of the geared elevator
- 11" long with use of the center friction column
- Minimum Tripod Size: 22.5"
- Camera Attachment Screw: UNC 1/4"
- Included Accessories: QHD-43 and QHD-44 Ball Heads