The bare essentials: camera, memory cards and few accessories. Top opening gives fast, easy access to the camera.
Manfrotto advanced gear backpacks are reliable and hard-wearing and produced using durable, resistant fabrics, metal zip pulls and buckles all carefully assembled and stitched to ensure that the bags are built to last. The combination of material offers a functional as well as aesthetic impact. The rugged bottom half, made by High Density Nylon Fabric, ensures durability and harmonises with the stylish sheen of the top, and carbon detailing ties it all in with the Manfrotto Italian heritage. Based on the real needs of photographers, the functions of advanced gear backpacks have been made easy to use on the move: tripod holders, dividers, pockets, rain covers, and more are all carefully designed around the keen photographer. Clean lines and neat shapes match technical textures to offer contrasts that tie in with Manfrotto's Italian design.
Protection, design and quality
- More accessible version of the key features from the Professional collection, room for photographic gear and personal items
- Inside protection through sturdy inner pads
- Tough fabric on exterior bottom part
- Great care for design and details, in line with Manfrotto tripods
- Hold DSLR with lens depending on size
- Two side accessory pockets
- Carry handle and shoulder strap
Internal protection and ease of access
- Pro-inspired protective features and construction
- Easy access to camera compartment
- Ergonomically designed zipper pullers
- Multiple storage options