The Æthos (pronounced AY-thos) is our highest resolution digital planetarium system. We are now demonstrating this system. Customer installations will begin in early 2015.
Digitalis is well known for its best-selling single fisheye systems. We are now bringing our philosophy to a multi-projector system with our same focus on ease of use, quality, support, and educational integrity. Æthos hides most of the complexity and headaches of a multi-projector system so that you can focus on your audiences rather than your equipment.
- Full dome, full sky projection.
- High resolution 2.5k pixel diameter for stunning detail and less pixelation.
- Over five million individual pixels projected onto the dome, or more than 2.5 times as many as our current highest resolution system, the Digitarium Kappa!
- For fixed domes up to about 60 feet / 18 meters in diameter.
- Approximately 160 degree projection angle.