The large-sized secondary mirror and the quality focuser guarantee optimum illumination of the visual field in photography and also in monitoring. In the design of the reflector value was placed on high stability and rigidity.
The benefits at a glance:
- fast and diffraction limited optics and f/4 for short exposure times
- 94% forced mirroring on primary and secondary mirror
- High quality focuser for heavy cameras
- built-in cooling the primary mirror for rapid cooling of the telescope
- comfortable focus position - also allows the use of DSLR cameras & Off Axis Guider
The refractor is optimized for excellent illumination. The diameter of the front bezel is generously sized, so that the tube does not shade itself. Also, the secondary mirror guarantees an image free from disturbing shadowing, even when using large format camera Senoren.