Our stand-alone binocular is designed with durability for any weather abuse, simplicity of assembly, virtually no maintenance, automatic focus, and stability to eliminate bothersome arm movement.
The Mark II binocular is a proven, valuable attraction for private or public use, and has gained an outstanding reputation for excellence. The U.S. Department of the Interior has endorsed its use by the National Park Service, and it is now being used by the Audubon Society in nature areas. Great for private balconies!
- Column: 2 ½" Diameter Standard
- Base: 9 inch diameter (25.400 cm diameter)
- Binocular Width: 12 Inches (30.480 cm)
- Binocular Length: 18 Inches (45.720 cm)
- Housing Movement: 360º Rotation, 50º Up and 45º Down