This telescope is a good starting point for new amateur astronomers. With 30% more light gathering capacity than a 114mm telescope, even more fascinating celestial objects can be observed by amateur astronomer newbies. The 130mm aperture and 650 mm focal length high-performance optics allow you to observe many nebulae and other DSOs. With an f5 aperture ratio, the telescope is also ideal for wide field observing. Breathtakingly beautiful Open clusters are well worth seeking out too. Its short length means that the telescope is very stable, even on smaller mounts, with vibrations damping down very quickly. The external design can also be considered a real gem, boasting an elegant design of the highest calibre.
The advantages in a nutshell:
- 344X light gathering power
- vibration resistant and wind insensitive due to compact design
- diffraction limited parabolic primary mirror
- high contrast image due to extra-thin secondary spider vanes
- highly portable and quickly assembled
Included in delivery:
- tube with optics
The mount AZ-S GoTo:
This one-arm mount is equipped with a Computerhandbox that can automatically trigger thousands of celestial objects. The operation of the controller is very simple. To calibrate the device in the sky, no extensive knowledge of the starry sky is necessary. Just point at three bright stars - the rest makes the control system. Anyone who wants it simple and easy is right with this device. The mount is quick to set up and after a few nights of practice, you can use its full potential. The software offers you nearly 40,000 objects. Get to star clusters, galaxies, planetary nebulae, or come close to the resolution limit of the device on double stars.
Delivery of the mount includes:
- motorized mount AZ-S with GoTo controller
- Hand controller for controlling the motors and control of the tracker
- Steady steel tripod (height adjustable from 71cm to 121cm)
- Storage Area