With the EQ5 SynScan Pro, Skywatcher offers a completely equipped GoTo mount for compact telescopes.Especially when easy transport is important for you, this GoTo mount is an interesting alternative.
It offers the same functionality as bigger computerized mounts. Even astro photography with moderate focal lengths is no problem with the solid mechanical system and the auto guider compatibility.
- Payload Capacity: Approx 6.5 kg for imaging and 9 kg for visual
- High precision stepper motors
- Motor Controller: Microstep driving with auto-power saving feature
- Resolution: 0.288 arc second
- Slew Rate: 0.5x, 1x, 8x, 16x, 32x, 64x, 400x, 500x, 600x, 800x
- Tracking Rate: Sidereal, Lunar, Solar
- Tracking Mode: R.A. tracking
- ST-4 type Autoguider Interface: Support 0.25x, 0.5x, 0.75x 1x guiding rate
- SynScan V.3 Firmware Updateable Hand Control New features include ongoing firmware updateability via the internet, Pointing Accuracy Enhancement (PAE), and capability to store star alignment data. Also can accept new GPS mouse attachment.
- Power requirement: 11 to 15 V DC 2 Amp (Tip positive) (Power supply not included)
- Alignment Method: One-Star Alignment, Two-Star Alignment, Three-Star Alignment
- Pointing Accuracy: Up to 1 arc min
- Object Catalogues: Messier, IC, NGC, Caldwell
- 13740 Object Database: Including Planets, Named Stars, Double Stars, Variable Stars & User-Defined Objects
- Backlash compensation
- Periodic Error Correction
- Premium PC Interface: ASCOM compatible, Nexstar-5i compatible protocol and command set
- User-tunable LCD contrast, LED backlight and buzzer volume